| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Corvallis, Or in September is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 38.4mm (1.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Corvallis, Or September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Corvallis, Or, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Corvallis, Or:
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) NNE
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 329.3 kms (204.6 miles) NNE
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) N
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 268.6 kms (166.9 miles) N
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 307.7 kms (191.2 miles) NE
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 301 kms (187 miles) ENE
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 128.4 kms (79.8 miles) NNE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) NNE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 185 kms (114.9 miles) ENE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 43.2 kms (26.9 miles) NNE
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 49.9 kms (31 miles) S
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) S
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 286.3 kms (177.9 miles) SSE
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 286 kms (177.7 miles) S